Joy Pictures

Palm trees bring me joy because they remind me of places in the world I look forward to having the ability to live someday.
Disney World, specifically Cinderella's castle, brings my joyous memories of when times were easier, like looking forward to going on vacations with my family every year.
I am such a travel lover, so it brings me joy to think that if all the dreams I have planned for the future were to not work out, I could work for cruise lines traveling the world while getting paid.
My Christmas tree holds a special place in my heart. Every year my family decorates our tree together which is one of the most joyous feelings I experience every year.
Having 3 brothers and 2 sisters has made me who I am. I don't think my life would be as joyful as it is now if they weren't in it.
This is a specific memory I have (I know another from Disney). I'm standing in line waiting to get on one of my favorite rides at Disney World and I'm scared for this horror ride, but some how I feel at peace with my surroundings. It's like home.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts